Friday, November 30, 2012

Bump Report: 32 Weeks

Happy Friday ya'll! This post-holiday week has gone by rather quickly for me, not sure why but I'm not complaining!

Confession, last night I had a three hour nap on the couch before going to bed.  I could not keep my eyes open past 7:30 : (

Prior to my nap, I had a doctors appointment.  Pretty routine, BK's heartbeat is fine, I'm measuring fine and my weight is fine.  I did have to see a different doctor because mine was an hour and a half behind schedule. In the end I'm happy I did see someone different, because the odds of her being on call the day I deliver are probably slim.  While I was there I went ahead and scheduled all my appointments from now until January 24.  I have one at 9:00 on January 24th, but I told the receptionist "she better be out before then". I learned my lesson and scheduled all morning appointments from here on out. It was so crazy, there aren't too many weeks left. Before I knew it, I was confirming appointment times in January and then we reached the 24th, ahhhhh!!!!

When I got home I got crafty for a little while.  I wrapped the rest of the presents I had laying around and then painted some stars (I've had these for over a year...slacker) and I actually started my DIY polka dot scarf. Love it so far!

Stars. Not sure what I'm doing with them yet. 
DIY Polka Dot scarf

Bump picture....



How far along? 32 Weeks

Total weight gain: On track.  

Maternity clothes?  Yes. 

Stretch marks? No, but I do have the black line going for me. Awesome.

Sleep:  Becoming more tired again.  My hips hurt all the time.

Best moment this week: Getting some crafts done. Hearing BK's heartbeat.

Miss Anything? Working out without feeling the need to pee my pants.

Food cravings: None this week. 

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.

Labor Signs: No

Symptoms:  We have a kicker on our hands.  She usually kicks like crazy mid-morning and at night while we are watching tv.  Ashby actually saw her move earlier this week which was cool.  Peanut butter also seems to make her move around a ton. 

Belly Button in or out? In 

Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy

Looking forward to: Christmas get togethers and my baby shower next weekend! My parents, sister and aunt are all coming into town next week/weekend : )


The baby is the size of:   A squash.  She is about 17 inches long and weights between 2.5-3.8 lbs.  She has fingernails, toenails and maybe some peach fuzz for hair.  

If your'e a Dave Matthews Band fan check out Phillip Phillips new cd. I swear they sound exactly the same.

Have a fabulous weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment