Thursday, April 16, 2015

Thoughts for Thursday

Work has been straight stressing me out this week. I'm ready for the weekend!

I tried linking up to Thoughts for Thursday but it's not working for me today.  So here are my thoughts.....


1. I'm so excited to the Lilly for Target launch on Sunday. I can't decide if I should took my chances online or in the stores. I'm not into standing in line with a whole bunch of crazy women so online might be worth it. I've got my wishlist going, I'm going to try to be good but there are so many cute things. I've been saving all my monies for this!
Lilly Favs

2. I'm helping to host a baby shower this weekend for Ashby's cousin. Planning on bringing this pasta salad and a fruit salad.

Pic is from Natalie. She has the best recipes.



3. These crib sheets. Too bad they weren't around when I was nursery planning for Bailey. So cute right?!?

Fitted Sheet


4. Working on ideas for Bailey's big girl room. Love a few items from Pottery Barn Kids.

1Floral Trellis Duvet Cover
2Chinoiserie Duvet Cover
3. Jungle Safari Sheet Set


Of course none of these options really go together and are totally different from each other. I just love each of the prints. I definitely want something fun and bright. I think we are sticking to a twin size bed that way Bailey will have more room for toys and play!


So that was a totally random post but that's what I've got going on in my head today!

Almost Friday ya'll : )

No comments:

Post a Comment