Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Easter Weekend Recap


Ya'll Easter was awesome! The weather was perfect and it was so great to be around family.  We kicked the weekend off with drinks at my mother in laws and picking up family at the airport.

Saturday we had everyone over to our house for a feast! I made the Ina Garten recipe from my last post and it turned out pretty amazing. I don't even like pork and I ate the leftovers. Whhaaatt? You know that means it was good.

I also made my bunny cakes. They were a little sad but pretty tasty.

The Easter bunny visited Bailey and spoiled her with lots of goodies.



We woke up bright and early on Easter Sunday and attended church service at Ashby's grandparents church. It was so beautiful. Bailey really enjoyed all of the live music. She sat through the entire thing. Ashby had stickers all over his face by the end but we survived!


Then it was off to brunch but more importantly an Easter egg hunt.  Bailey found a basketball in the yard and thought that should go into her basket. When we told her no she was over egg hunting and chose to swing instead! 







All in all it was a success! Hope you all had an amazing weekend as well. I've got lots of errands and work work to accomplish today. Boo! I am going to take barre today and team teach body pump later tonight. I'm not a two a day kinda girl so I'll probably be very sore and tired by 8:30 tonight. Wish me luck!

Anything exciting going on for you this week?






No comments:

Post a Comment