Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Yes, We are all still alive

So I completely failed at my goal of keeping up with our families adventures after Miss Bailey was born. It's now been over 2 years since our little girl came into this world, many of you are semi up to date on our lives and how those 2 years have been. Bottom line, we've survived! It's been so fun to see her little personality develop, watch all the milestones happen, including growing hair! So I won't rehash the last two years, I might throw in some oldie but goodie pics for good measure but otherwise we'll just carry on like you're completely up to date. Cool? Cool!

Today is April Fools day. Truth- I'm not into April Fools. I already second guess things a lot and I don't need to be doing that for an entire day. No thank you. Instead I'l just share some April month goals with you


1. Film teaching an entire class of BodyPump to become a fully certified instructor.
* Back story here- I went through training in February to become an instructor and after I am certified I will be teaching at our local gym!

2. Clean up our eating! We have gotten off course between trips and no calorie counting on the weekends. More veggies less chocolate.

3. Keep a cleaner home. Let's be real, I'm not the best at this

4. Spend more time outside with Bailey


We've got lots of fun things planned this month between bridal showers, baby showers and a wedding. April is shaping up to be a super busy month for us.

I'll leave you with some pictures from Bailey over this past weekend. She had daddy all to herself while mama lived it up in Nashville. #SorryImNotSorry.

Just me and the girls celebrating Stephs Nash Bash 
Riding around on her new frozen mobile
Good Morning Sunshine

What are your goals for the month? Any fun plans?

Happy Hump Day. Bye Bye!








No comments:

Post a Comment